Saturday

Winners of Wednesday's Book Review Link-up!! I said WINNERS!!!

  
$15

And the winner of the Amazon Gift Card ($15 value) from Wednesday's Review Party is...
(**Drums Rolling in the Background**)


Congratulations to EVERYONE WHO LINKED UP. Everyone is a winner this week and will receive a $15 Amazon eGC!!

Screen Shot 2012-11-03 at 7.22.38 PM

Be sure to check out ALL the reviews and leave a comment!


Due to all the winners, I will need you to send me your email address for the Amazon eGC. That would help so much!

Book Review Wednesday's will start back up in the new year. Happy Holidays.

Warms-
CYM
cymlowell@gmail.com


4 comments:

  1. How nice of you Cym! What a surprise. It's November and I am Thankful for your Wednesday Book Link Party - with or without winning. Now if only I could find more time to visit the many other wonderful books that are linked each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CYM! Thank you so much, you are very kind! I am thankful for your review link up too, it keeps me motivated. Have a fabulous holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Cym! That is so generous of you! I just stopped by the blog tonight to get the HTML code for this week's link-up widget (forgot about the hiatus) and saw your Saturday post. You really made my day.

    Thanks!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations everyone - I totally missed out this week & have several to link up. Oh well.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete